3.27.2013

My Little Man

Every time I put Winston in his highchair I think he looks so silly because he is still just a tiny, little guy, but he looks so grown-up sitting all by himself. I know I've mentioned this half-babe/half-boy phase before, but I can't get over it. It is so fun, so silly, so cute, so the best!

 
 
 
 
 
This was a very unintentional photo shoot; W is just very photogenic and everything happened to be white this morning :)
 
This week W had another little tooth pop up, but unlike the last time this tooth has been quite painful for our little man. He has had really high fevers and a hard time sleeping and eating for the past three days. Luckily, as long as his mama or daddy is holding him, there are no tears or fussing, just extra shnuggles. Monday morning I had to run to the market and poor W had to come with me. He was being such a good sport, sitting in the cart quietly, but he was looking really sleepy and kept yawning so I scooped him up and let him rest his head on my shoulder. About two minutes later I realized he had fallen asleep. I don't think he has fallen asleep on my shoulder since he was about two months old. I felt so bad for him, but at the same time I loved comforting this sweet, sleeping babe.

He's doing all sorts of big boy things now (i.e. he says mama and dada, he gives kisses, and he's adding some movement to his Hitler wave), but this week I've been reminded that he is still my little baby boy. Oh, and squishy-baby shnuggles are the best!

 
I love a baby in a white onesie! It's so adorable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment