2.24.2013

We Heart NASA

 

Over the weekend Tyler and I took W to see the space shuttle Endeavour in it's new home here in California. I mean, I took Tyler to see the space shuttle :) And maybe I really wanted to see it too... Anyhow, we loved checking it out. To me NASA is so historic and iconic and American and I love every bit of it. While wandering around under the shuttle Tyler and I both found ourselves lamenting the fact that we did not choose 'astronaut' when it came time to check off a career. What was I thinking? Oh yeah, that I wanted to be a mom and my son would be an astronaut. We're planning on it :)

 Daddy & our future astronaut
 Mama & W
Tyler & I thought the tiles covering the shuttle were pretty cool & they each have their own identification number of sorts.
 Yay!! W putting his hands up because he's having so much fun :)
The museum has a plan to put the shuttle on display upright along with the launch boosters in the future, so I guess we'll have to come back when that happens.

"To infinity, and beyond!"

No comments:

Post a Comment