4.03.2012

Larger than Life

Tyler and I spent all weekend enjoying General Conference- an event that could not have come at a better time for me. The last couple of weeks have been a little hectic and it seemed like we had plans every single nite, so I was really looking forward to an entire weekend shnuggled up at home watching conference. And, of course, it did not disappoint!!

The week prior to conference Tyler bought our first ever TV. Anyone who knows Tyler will know that surviving 3.5+ years with no TV is really amazing and I guess he deserves to have one now- just in time for the playoffs too. Tyler actually bought it because there was some amazing special on TV's at Wal-mart and so we got a huge TV for a very small price. I'm not gonna lie, it kind of over takes our tiny apartment at the moment, so when we move we'll have to find a way to make it a little less conspicuous. But Tyler's pretty proud of himself for waiting so long and then only succombing to a steal-of-a-deal.

I guess you can compare the screen to the keyboard for size. Conference is one of the first things we watched on it and it was awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment