2.24.2011

Disneyland

Thanks to Sarah for making this fun graphic for us!

Saturday Tyler and I spent the entire day at Disneyland with the London crew and it was sooooo much fun!! I loved seeing everyone from London again and I forgot how much fun Disneyland is! Favorites: Indiana Jones ride (especially the first time when we had a stranger in our car), Hollywood Tower of Terror (the one that Tyler just giggled on the whole time), Space Mountain (the one that Jillian and I just giggled on the whole time), and Soarin' Over California (though it made me want to dip my toes in the warm ocean sooo bad). It was a little rainy, so towards the end of the day the rides were a little more cold and we were a little more wet, but we stuck it out for a while and it was totally worth it.

Sunday evening I spent some more time with the Londoners and we celebrated Alyssa's birthday. I really miss these guys and hopefully I can go see them all again in Utah before Jillian leaves us for her Texas mission- so sad, but so awesome!! Cheers!!

All of us hanging out on the Toontown Trolley

Jumping around in California Adventure

3 comments:

  1. loooooove!!
    don't worry, y'all.
    my big fat post is coming. it shall be epic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kate!!!! i had no idea you had a blog...i just found it today. so, i'll probably be blog-stalking you in the future :) i miss you! we need to get together...phoenix and LA are not that far from each other! i'm glad you're doing well! love you! love, nee

    ReplyDelete